We provide therapy for
- Hand Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Back and Neck Pain
- Aged Care and Disability
- Handwriting Improvement
Therapy covered by
- Health Funds
- Medicare – GP Management Plans
- DVA (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- NDIS Registered Provider (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
Wellness and Community Activities
- Event Sponsorship
- Injury Prevention for Occupations
- Taichi Classes
- Sports Coverage
- Fitness and Falls Prevention
Research (Current Projects)
- EAVAST – Early Active Vector Adjustable Skin Traction for Finger Fractures
- Professional Development – Competency Based Learning
Read More to Discover Our NDIS Programs and Services
NDIS FUNDED PROGRAMS
- UP-WRITE– UP-WRITE is an evidence based handwriting Assessment and Program designed to improve writing for those with special needs.
- CORE– Whether for sport readiness or improvement, or to improve balance.
CORE is an evidence based program developed from the coaching principles of the ASCA (Australian Strength and Conditioning Association).
CORE key goals are to improve flexibility, strength and co-ordination for children and adults with special needs.
SPECIALISED NDIS SERVICES
- SPLINTING– Splint for contractures, injury protection, and to improve function
- INJURY RECOVERY– Physical Therapy to overcome injuries
NDIS at http://ndis.nsw.gov.au/
ASCA at www.strengthconditioning.org